7.09.2010
well well well...
Life certainly does take you in interesting directions. Out of no where your entire path changes and you have two options in life: 1) Fight Change 2) Flow with Change. This is similar to my friend's great philosophy that in life you have two choices on either being an ass to people or not being an ass. So, I'm choosing to go with the flow, allow what is happening to happen, and to be happy about all of it. That last trip home turned out to be super good- so good that it changed my entire course of life, which I'm perfectly happy with. I have enjoyed my transition period in life and my vagabond style enough that now I'm ready to be stable. Super stable. And a little crazy... all at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So proud of you my love
ReplyDelete