
Wow... I am still in a state of exuberance. I was lucky enough to get the job at the vegan joint and have already come in contact with so many amazing people. Everyone I work with is so understanding and giving in so many ways. I have felt extreme growth spiritually and personally from being in a space that allows you to be yourself entirely and also holds you to the highest level of ethics in a very authentic form. Great minds waltz in and I have had the privilege of meeting great minds of our time such as Thom Yorke from Radiohead- just today in fact. Very humble, quiet guy. Writing and daydreaming as he ordered food. All I could say other than "Want dessert?" was "I really love your band..." He was embarassed to say he was staying at the Four Seasons as he asked for directions which cracked me up. Reckoner played in my head all day after that... and then the lead singer of Sigur Ros came in. The day felt magical as the Tarot Card reader looked at me and pulled the card of Temperance and told me to continue on a path of art... clear sign she said and let the men in my life all fall to the waste si
de as so I can focus. I couldn't help but laugh and feel inspired. I poured green juices and met some of the most inspiring creativity that hits culture today like a hammer feeling like a nail was pulled out of my temple. Creativity can flow and I'm being told to keep on chuggin.. .I love God, Jesus. and the Universe for its Unifield Field.

I love this post and I love you :)
ReplyDelete