4.26.2010
Move on...
I'm having such a hard time moving forward right now... I keep finding myself obsessing over the same thoughts and chewing over the same scenarios for the last few days. You can love love love all day long, but it doesn't mean that it's meant to come back at you and it feels like such a weird situation the universe will put you in. You can't help but ask yourself what you have done or why you're unworthy, but it's not about being worthy. It's about you just loving. Learning to love despite rejection from someone or something. Learning to make art in the face of doubt, walking from point A. with point B. no where in sight, because the point is that you are walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey you, i wrote something today that was about love as a big sis. You helped me to form a new philosophy by recommending a book-you're so smart and I love you!
ReplyDeletehttp://frombeyondbeyond.blogspot.com/2010/05/last-year-my-mother-called-me-and-we.html