3.23.2010

Depression? Not a problem...Acne? Solved...

A huge lesson I have learned is that I am a direct reflection of what I put into my body. It's no wonder that I've struggled with sadness, mood swings, lack of energy, etc. for years. The reality of life is that I don't know anyone really who hasn't struggled with any of this. But just as organic chemistry shows, with what we are made up of, and what quantum physics explains on a subatomic level, we are merely radiating... literally radiating perhaps even what we eat. You have to be taught how to live like this, because honestly, candies, breads, cookies, chocolate, fast food, it all just tastes so good... and just like nicotine, it's because there are addictive patterns involved. Like today, I found myself thinking too long about a subject, found myself beginning to get upset, cry, and then suddenly I was hungry and ready to get up and go grab some food. Hmmm... and so the pattern goes. Yoga- the flexibility of the body is a direct reflection of the flexibility of the mind (not always of course, some people are flexible but not that great of people, but you get what I'm saying). So to solve my depression, codependency, etc. Eating... doing what i love the most. Only this time, eating what makes me happy. I see that croissant and I want it, but it doesn't serve me. It only makes me sad... and ultimately will make me fatter as well (carbohydrates have a tendency to inflame the cells causing puffiness, or you don't burn them off through out your day and you lack the proper digestive enzymes to get rid of them so your body will pack them in and ultimately you'll see weight gain in the thighs, butt or abdomen). A great remedy for this is chamomile... it's an antiinflammatory, which is why it's also great if you're having a major break out. Nature has provided EVERYTHING you need to move beyond your struggles. It's just a matter of educating yourself. Understanding what's happening on a molecular level will help you understand yourself... afterall, your hormones are chemical reactions that can only be triggered by enzymes... so imagine, when alzheimers hits a dear loved one, as we all watched my grandfather struggle, studies have proven that a lack of dopamine (hormone) leads to alzheimers, so in the words of Wiki:

There are many different ways to classify neurotransmitters. Dividing them into amino acids, peptides, and monoamines is sufficient for some purposes.

Major neurotransmitters:

An afterthought... my mood though has very much inspired my work, so maybe I am just a little crazy and maybe that's okay? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment