ays and I may or may not have a real job starting next week, so I figured a little sunkiss would be not only healthy but a necessity on a day like today. And in my daily routine of coffee, contemplation of what to do to be productive today routine, and all while checking Facebook, noticed a picture of a hilarious scene, non staged by the photographer, found outside his San Fran home this morning- talk about a party animal. Once you move past the homeless, urine drenched sidewalks, and creepy old men that lurk around every corner of this city, you will begin to really fall in love and find humor in just about everything that happens here. That amazing temp agency called me this morning because I need to run down to Folsom Street at 2pm to do reception work... for Twitter. I also have an interview with a great publishing house on Monday that is just a few blocks from me that publishes all of the graphic "How to do..." books and Williams-Sonoma cookbooks. Really, unemployment and a big city actually go hand in hand. I have nothing to do with any of this, honestly, and I started writing only because every day there is hilarious stuff happening that I just feel the need to write about, because otherwise I'll forget that I ran into Halle Barry and her gorgeous boyfriend a few weekends ago at the Farmers Market at the Ferry Building whilest enjoying an amazing local Bluegrass Band and dreaming of the Appalachians. Which, a tiny bit of advice, don't eat breakfast on Saturday mornings, just head to your local farmers market and grab samples from everyone... I could write a blog alone about all how to get by on nothing in this city. Oh but wait, someone already has... www.brokeassstuart.com, which cracks me up everyday as well. I even wrote in for it one day when I found out the local Massage school is doing 50 min. massages for $20.00.because goodness know my life is sooooo stressfull with all this tanning and beach running that a girl needs a massage. ha... and this weekend has plans of Baker Beach, Dolores Park, Camping with Redwoods perhaps, and all of it has to happen before I have to move to East bay for a little bit. *Tear* But that's okay, it'll be amazing to have dog partners to run with, a garden to
help in, and people to cook my veggie hippie salad stuff for.In all honesty, the biggest lesson of all of this has been to calm down, open up your eyes, and really enjoy where you are, because in the words of The Beatles, "There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be." you know the rest...

No comments:
Post a Comment