
A glorious weekend of Baker Beach, friends, dancing, and vegan restaurants. Interestingly enough I am delusional enough to work at a place like Cafe Gratitude with its sacred commerce philosophy and over abundance of happy thoughts. I sat down to replenish after a long weekend and ended up talking to the manager who then asked me to turn in an application with them. How perfect... and so now there are options. I could be possibly offered a temp position with a publishing house, my interview is in less than an hour, and/or I can be working at this cafe... I'm up for all of it and certainly hope that it all works out instead of nothing working out. I wrote a mega biography to the cafe because their application asks a lot of questions and I wanted them to get to know me as much as possible, and it seemed like anything that could've gone wrong did in terms of me trying to get that dang application to them. And in the end when I showed up this morning with it, I found out that there's a five page legal doc that I forgot to attach with it and I'm still lo
oking for it on their website with no luck. Weird... I have had way too much espresso today, and I almost feel tired from all of it. This week I have major goals in mind before I move out on Sunday, which I am majorly sad about. It's okay... I'll just keep saying "yes" to myself. much love.

No comments:
Post a Comment